1. The Guild Master can perform any task associated with the guild.
2. Co-Guild Masters can also perform any task associated with the guild.
3. Bankers are only managed by the Guild Master or Co-Guild Masters, so he can also perform any task associated with the guild.
4. To obtain the Officer rank, a guildee must be voted in by all Co-Guild Masters and at least 1/3 of the officers already in service. An Officer can only be demoted or /gkicked by a Co-Guild Master. Members of this rank can perform most tasks associated with the guild, but must not share their account with anyone other than officers.
5. An Officer Alt is any alternate toon created on an Officer's or Co-Guild Master's account and reserves the same rights, privileges, duties, and restrictions as the Officer rank.
6. A Co-Founder is reserved only to those whom signed the original guild charter. Members of this rank may invite new initiates and edit their own public notes.
7. To obtain the Core Raider rank, a guildee must only prove themselves as a very dependable player to any Officer or Co-Guild Master. Members of this rank will have some priority over service requests asked of the guild, raid slots, and Guild Bank access as well as edit their own public notes.
8. To obtain the Member rank, a guildee must only prove their loyalty to an Officer or Co-Guild Master.
9. Initiates are newly invited guildees who's personalities are yet unknown to the Officers and Co-Guild Masters.
All ranks except level 4 and lower are subject to an optional /gkick by any rank level 3 or higher if their "Last Online" status ever reaches the '> 1 month' mark.